Приносим свои извинения, некоторые пункты еще не были переведены на Ваш язык.
The Information Bluetme Inc. collects
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username (nickname), password and phone number when you register for a Bluetme account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, nickname, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Bluetme. However, we strongly recommend to users to registrate under the Nicknames instead of using their real names. - User Content (e.g., photos, bluets and other materials) that you post to the App.
- Communications between you and other Bluetme users.
- Communications between you and Bluetme. For example, we may send you App-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of App-related e-mails.
- Bluetme will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Bluetme. Contacts from your contact list using Bluetme will appear in your Bluetme contact list right away.
- If you choose to invite someone to the App, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Bluetme does not have access to or control this communication.
This is information that does not directly or indirectly identify you as an individual user. Bluetme Inc. and other third parties may passively collect non-personal information from you when you access or use Apps. We may collect:• Location information, either provided by you or your mobile device interacting with our App;
Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address; and
Any other information that may be passively collected by third parties.
If another user allows us to collect information from his or her device contact list—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s contact list with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through Bluetme.
The Way Bluetme Inc. Uses Information
We may use certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, cookies, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the App and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the App
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our App diagnose or fix technology problems
- develop and test new products and features
- automatically update the Bluetme application on your device
Third Party Advertisers
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We may receive and release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
In instances when Bluetme Inc. is provided with personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information, we reserve the right to disclose such information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service (if applicable), take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our Apps, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bluetme Inc., our users or others.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Bluetme, at all times.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Bluetme or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and phone number and any other information collected through App may be among the items sold or transferred.
Other information can be found in www.bluetme.com
Date Last Modified: November 11th, 2015