Bluetme, s.r.o. (LLC)
Bluetme, s.r.o. (LLC),
with registered office: Hornicka 833/5, 735 64, Havirov - Czech Republic
Identification number (TIN): 09871357; Tax identification number (VAT): CZ 09871357,
registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C 845 89,
for the sale of goods via the online shop located at the following internet address:
- Company name: Bluetme, s.r.o. (LLC)
- Identification Number (TIN): 09871357;
- Tax identification number (VAT): CZ 09871357
- Company Headquarters: Hornicka 833/5, 735 64, Havirov - Czech Republic
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 608 220 886
- Website: www.bluetme.com
This Complaints Procedure applies to the sale of goods by Bluetme, s.r.o. under the trade name Bluetme, with registered office at Hornicka 833/5, 735 64, Havirov - Czech Republic.
(hereinafter referred to as the "Seller").
When selling consumer goods, the warranty period is 24 months; when selling food products, the warranty period is eight days; if the sold item, its packaging or the instructions attached to it are marked in accordance with special legislation (e.g. the Food Act) with a time limit for the use of the item (expiry date), the warranty period expires on the expiry of this period (this is the expiry date and the minimum shelf life).
Perishable goods (fruit, vegetables, bakery products, etc...) must be claimed no later than the day after purchase.
If the goods are replaced as part of the claim, the guarantee period starts again from the receipt of the new goods.
When claiming the warranty, the consumer has:
- in the case of a removable defect, the right to have the defect removed free of charge, properly and in a timely manner, the right to have the defective goods or defective parts replaced, unless this is disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, and if such a procedure is not possible, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract
- if the defect is irremediable and prevents the proper use of the goods, the right to have the defective goods replaced or to withdraw from the contract of sale
- if the defect is a removable defect occurring in large numbers or repeatedly and preventing the proper use of the goods, the right to replace the defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract
- in the case of other irremediable defects and if the goods are not replaced, the right to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods after receipt in order to identify any defects and damage. The Buyer is obliged to immediately report any defects to the Seller. We are not liable for defects occurring after receipt. The warranty applies only to manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper storage.
Complaints, including the removal of defects, must be settled without undue delay, at the latest within 30 days from the date of the complaint, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree on a longer period. After the expiration of this period, the Buyer shall be entitled to the same rights as if it were an irremovable defect.
The place for filing a Claim is the Seller's contact address.
- Inform us of the complaint by phone, e-mail or in writing.
- Bring the goods and a copy of the invoice to the premises.
This Complaints Procedure takes effect on 18.11.2022